LadderLimb Ladder Paint Bucket Can & Tool Bag Holder Hook Hanger Safety Accessory. Helping Third Hand Assistant in DIY & Trade Work for Painting, Repair, Roofing & Cleaning Jobs
GET A LEG UP
The LadderLimb is an innovative ladder safety accessory that securely attaches and then strongly hangs in place buckets, paint cans and tool bags, making working high up on ladders safer, easier and more efficient. For painters, decorators, builders, roofing contractors, cleaners and DIYers to concentrate safely on the work, cut down on job times, and save the hassle of going up & down!
- Uses the ladder’s hollow tubular rungs to insert and secure itself whilst providing a strong holding position
- Easy to insert and remove into either the left or right sides of ladder rungs. NB. This item is not suitable for step-ladders
- Holds up to 10kg/22lbs with its integrated aluminum joint and stainless steel thick carabiner clip
- Aluminium core is enclosed by a protective injection molded TPE
- Length of 465mm/18.25in with a portable weight of 0.4kg/0.9lb
- Integrated Stainless steel 6mm/0.25in thick carabiner clip
- Full Instructions
- Fulfilled By Amazon:Free returns for items within 30 days of shipment receipt
- CARRYING ASSISTANT: LadderLimb makes working high up on ladders safer, easier and more efficient. An innovative and simple to use ladder safety accessory that securely attaches and then hangs in place buckets, paint cans and tool bags for easy access and time-saving convenience. For painters, decorators, builders, roofing contractors, cleaners and DIYers to concentrate safely in everyday ladder work, cut down on job times, and save the hassle of going up & down!
- GET A LEG UP: The LadderLimb cleverly inserts and secures itself inside the ladder’s hollow tubular rungs whilst providing a strong holding position for equipment. Compared to common hooks or hangers there are no complicated locks or clamps, no obstructing pins, grips or brackets, no exposed swinging hooks, and no blocking or working through rungs. This is the better mousetrap solution to the problem of swapping hands and holding tools at the top of ladders and making daily jobs trouble-free
- THE LADDER OF SUCCESS: The Ladderlimb is fitted inside either the left or right sides of ladder rungs, round or D-shaped, that have enough internal clearance or “round space” for at least a diameter of 25.4mm or 1”. Its upper body length has a tapered shaft that prevents full insertion but instead fits snugly to firmly grip the inside surface of the rung. It provides a secure hold with no rotation, and yet is still easy to insert and remove. NB. This item is not suitable for step-ladders
- LEND A HAND: The LadderLimb is the ladder’s helping third hand to secure equipment, buckets, tins, and tool bags. With both hands free, one hand is always kept safely on the ladder and the other hand working. Whether it’s painting, roofing, window cleaning, building maintenance, changing high-up fixture or fittings, clearing rain gutters, running conduit or hanging Christmas lights, now with three points of contact on the ladder, health and safety for working at heights is much easier
- LOCKED IN PLACE: The LadderLimb holds up to 10kg/22lbs (a gallon bucket weighs 3.8kg/8.4lbs) with its integrated joint and stainless steel 6mm/0.25in thick carabiner clip. Its spring-loaded lock opens to allow a maximum carry-handle width of 9mm/0.4in. Its rigid aluminium core is enclosed by a protective injection molded TPE rubberised coating, which provides a solid textured handle and the internal rung gripping, for a length of 465mm/18.25in with a portable weight of 0.4kg/0.9lbs