Hi-Spec Manual Hand Impact Driver with S2 Shock-Resistant Screw Bits Compatible with 1/2” Drive Sockets for Turning Stuck Fasteners - Disengage Brake Caliper Screws, Rusted Fasteners, or Frozen Bolts
Loosen Even the Tightest of Fasteners!
No longer worry about stuck fasteners, screws and bolts found on vehicles and outdoors – whether frozen stiff, rusted sold or too tight, don’t let mother nature get the better of you and be covered with this essential tool
Perfect for automotive electricians, mechanics, construction workers and tradesmen who don’t want to be delayed to stiff and stubborn bolts and screws – buy now and get covered!
- Solid Construction built to withstand tough working conditions and the elements
- For use with included S2 shock resistant screws or 1/2" drive sockets – for automotive applications
- Spring Loaded Design creates the force you need and makes adjusting fasteners a breeze
- Compact, Tough Box keeps tools safe and is great for storing in larger tool bags
♦ Bit Driver 15.7*2.9cm
♦ 8mm 50BV30 Bit Socket
♦ 4 x S2 Bits (8*36mm):
Phillips / Cross Head: #2, #3,
Slotted: 5/16’, 3/8’
Material: 45# Carbon Steel
Finishing: Heat Treatment
Application: Loosening of stuck screws and fasteners
- Fulfilled By Amazon:Free returns for items within 30 days of shipment receipt
- Hi-Spec Warranty:All our products meet international standards of testing and are guaranteed against defects in design, material and workmanship
- ESSENTIAL TOOL – DON’T BE WITHOUT: Sometimes stuck screws, bolts and other fasteners are impossible to loosen after being corroded and frozen stuck by the elements – trying to force them open using and screw driver can damage fastener heads and cause even bigger problems. This essential impact driver is THE solution to stuck fasteners – multiply the force you can apply to loosen/ tightening fasteners with this must-own tool!
- TOUGH & READY: A solid construction and solid bits allows you to exert as much force as you need using a hammer or rubber mallet to create the power needed to loosen the stuck fastener. A high carbon steel build is finished with a heat treatment that is highly durable while also preventing rust, with S2 shock-absorbing screw bit inserts that can withstand high levels of force
- VERSATILE – USE WITH SOCKETS: Screw bits are included for use with loosening/ tightening screws including those found on brake calipers, brake discs and rotor and motorcycle case screws. The bit holder can also be removed to revealed and end that can be used with 1/2” drive sockets that will cover you for a range of bolts for automotive repairs, garage and workshop applications
- ONE STRIKE – HUGE FORCE: Create huge force into tightening or loosening fasteners with a spring-loaded design that migrates the power exerted into the tool’s tip without any loss of energy. This means that a hammer tap to the butt end of the tool produces enough force to loosen even the stiffest of screws and nuts – less strain for user, faster results!
- SET INCLUDES: Manual hand impact driver comes safe and secure in a strong blow mold box, with 4 popular sizes of S2 shock resistant screws commonly used with impact driving: Phillips #2 and 3# and Slotted 5/16” and 3/8” sizes. The compact size of the box means that is easily fits inside large tool sets – make sure you are always ready to deal with stuck and stubborn vehicle and outdoor fasteners!