Hi-Spec Metric Tap and Die Set.
- CLEAN CUT RESULTS: Start DIY garage and workshop tapping and threading with the Hi-Spec 39 Piece SAE & Metric Tap and Die Tool Set. Whether its internal or external rethreading, cut new material, chase damaged or old screws, repair rusty nuts, bolts and spark plugs
- 34 PIECE SAE & METRIC SIZES: Most popularly used coarse and fine thread sizes and pitches of three and four flute tapered and plugged taps and dies. SAE & Metric Tap and Dies: 16 thread sizes from M3 to M12 and #4 to 1/2in with 16 pitch sizes plus NPT (1/8-27)
- GOES THROUGH METALS: For materials such as carbon alloy steels, cast iron, aluminium, brass and bronze. Using premium GCr15 Alloy steel, a high carbon chromium bearing steel with high Rockwell hardness, contact fatigue performance, and corrosion resistance
- 3 TAP & DIE WRENCH HANDLES: Just fix the tap or dies tools into the steel alloy wrench handles with adjustable fittings and get turning. Includes a handy mini-screwdriver to assemble and fix the dies
- SCREW PITCH GAUGE: Easily and accurately measure the pitch or lead of a screw thread with the 16-Blade Screw Pitch Gauge. All tools and accessories are kept tidy and organised in a slimline case for simple storage and carry