Hi-Spec Metric Tap and Die Set
Tackle any DIY garage or workshop tapping and threading task with the Hi-Spec 39 Piece SAE & Metric Tap and Die Tool Set. Whether you're rethreading internally or externally, cutting new material, chasing damaged or old screws, or repairing rusty nuts, bolts, and spark plugs, this set has the right tools.
- Material: Premium GCr15 Alloy steel
- Tap and Die Sizes: 16 thread sizes from M3 to M12 and #4 to 1/2in with 16 pitch sizes plus NPT (1/8-27)
- Suitable for: Carbon alloy steels, cast iron, aluminum, brass and bronze
- 34 x SAE & Metric Sizes: These include the most popularly used coarse and fine thread sizes and pitches of three and four flute tapered and plugged taps and dies.
- 3 x Tap & Die Wrench Handles: These steel alloy wrench handles come with adjustable fittings. Simply fix the tap or die tools into the handles to get turning.
- 1 x Mini-Screwdriver: This handy tool helps you assemble and fix the dies.
- 1 x Screw Pitch Gauge: This 16-Blade Screw Pitch Gauge enables you to easily and accurately measure the pitch or lead of a screw thread.
- 1 x Slimline Case: All the tools and accessories are kept tidy and organized in this slimline case, making it easy to store and carry.