Hi-Spec 18 Piece Kid's Tool Kit Set with Tool Bag
Hi-Spec 18 Piece Kid's Tool Kit Set with Tool Bag is designed to provide an engaging and educational experience for children aged 5-7.
Also Available on Amazon:
- THEIR FIRST REAL TOOL SET: Get the little ones off the gadgets and give them a head start learning DIY skills with adults using real educational tools, not toys. The Hi-Spec Kid's Pink Tool Kit Set with Tool Bag is for boys and girls to fix, build, and construct hardware projects
- METAL TOOLS FOR STARTERS: Carefully chosen for young starters, accomplish real DIY with the tools needed to hammer, screw-drive, clamp, measure, and mark-up NB. Ideally suited for ages 6 years and above with adult supervision
- BUILD NOW: Assemble and install parts. Put together and hold workpieces. Accurately measure and position. Not throw-away plastic mini tools – even the grown-ups would want to borrow a tool from this set!
- COMPLETE IN A TOOL BAG: Don’t lose any tools again. Keep everything together and tidy in their own tool bag and its outside pocket for favorite tools. Made from bright and durable Oxford weave fabric
- LOOK THE PART: Youngsters love dressing up. Included is a child-size and splash-proof work-apron with handy front pockets, a pair of cool-looking dust glasses to minimise specks and dust, and a lightweight play-costume builder’s hat