Hi-Spec 1 Piece Hobby & Craftwork Mini Table Clamping Vice
The Hi-Spec Hobby & Craftwork Mini Table Clamping Vice is an essential tool for any DIY project. With a firm hold and easy installation, it can be clamped onto any workbench, desk, or table, keeping your work in the exact position needed.
- Weight: 0.75kg/1.54lbs
- Material: Die-cast aluminium alloy
- Clamping Jaws: Opens up to 64mm/2.5in of table thickness
- Jaw Opening: Up to 60mm (2-3/8") with removable pads for extra 10mm (3/8") of width
- Height: Stands 152mm/6in tall
- Head Movement: Can be rotated a full 360° and pivoted 90°
- Tightening Mechanism: Sliding T-bar screw mechanism made from chrome plated A3 steel
- 1 x Mini Table Clamping Vice: With a classic clamp hold, the vice is simply slotted onto any suitable worktop edge then its clamping jaws are screwed tightly for a rigid hold.
- 1 x Textured Rubber Pad: An upper textured rubber pad that protects table surfaces and prevents slipping.
- 2 x Rubber Jaw Cover Pads: These soft rubber pads maintain a firm hold without the risk of damaging or marking the workpieces. They are removable to increase the jaw's opening width.