Hi-Spec 1 Piece Helping Hands Solder Stand with Magnifying Lens & LEDs
The Hi-Spec Helping Hands Solder Stand with Magnifying Lens & LEDs is versatile tool offers a third hand when you need it most. Ideal for working on intricate jewelry, model work, precision inspections, or soldering projects, the solder stand's polished lens, bright LEDs, and adjustable clips make close-up work less fiddly and frustrating.
- Magnification: 2X magnification with a large 105mm/4.1in diameter lens
- Light: 2 LEDs for highlighting details (AAA Batteries not supplied)
- Clips: Crocodile jaw clips placed along a 145mm/5.7in horizontal beam, height adjustable up to 105mm/4.1in
- Base: Solid cast iron base with a compact foot size of 115x70x18mm/ 4.5x2.8x0.7in
- Weight: Just under 0.8kg/1.8lbs
- Extras: Includes a soldering stand, sponge tray, and a sponge
The Hi-Spec 1 Piece Helping Hands Solder Stand with Magnifying Lens & LEDs package includes:
- 1 x Solder Stand: Equipped with adjustable clips and an iron base holder.
- 1 x Magnifying Acrylic Lens: With a 2X magnification power and attached by a ball-joint hinge for free positioning.
- 1 x Solder Iron Stand: Can be rotated and fixed to either side of the base stand.
- 1 x Sponge Tray: With a supplied sponge, built into the base stand. (Wet sponge before use)
- 2 x LEDs: For brighter illumination of your workpieces. (AAA Batteries not supplied)