Hi-Spec 1/4” Hex Shank Screw Driver Bits & Drills Set
The Hi-Spec Hex Shank Screw Driver Bits & Drills Set is the perfect toolset for any DIY enthusiast. It's perfect for a wide range of screwing and fastening tasks, including lighting and installation projects, household repairs, and furniture assembly. The set also includes a retracting Screw Sleeve Holder for easy handling of screws and long fasteners without wobble or slip, and a countersink bit for deburring and drilling to sit countersunk screws.
- Bit Types: Torx, Phillips, Pozidriv, Square, Hex, and Slot/Flathead
- Drill Bit Material: Carbon steel Brad point wood drill bits, black phosphate coating
- Screw Bit Material: Sand-blasted and heat treated S2 Shock-resisting steel alloy, Rockwell C Hardness of 60
- Shank: 6.35mm/1/4" hex shanks
- Additional Tools: Retracting Screw Sleeve Holder, Countersink bit
- Storage: Compact case with a clear plastic lid
- 30pc 25mm Bits: Philips PH1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3; Slotted SL1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 1/4"; Pozidriv PZ1, 2, 3; Square SQ#1 #2 #2 #3; Hex H1/8, 5/32 3/16, 1/4; Torx T10, 15, 20, 25, 27, 30, 40
- 8pc 50mm: PH1, 2, 3; SL5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4"; SQ#2
- 5pc Wood Drill Bits: 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16"
- 120mm Retracting Screw Sleeve Holder
- 35mm Countersink bit