Hi-Spec 9" Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper for 22-10AWG(0.5-6mm²) Terminals, Non-Insulated Terminals, Cord-end and Open Barrel Terminals for Electronics Repair & Maintenance. Compatible with MOLEX
- CRIMP IN A CINCH: For electrical wire and cable crimping jobs, the Hi-Spec Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper is a must have for the DIY electrician’s tool kit. With ratcheting jaws that bite down tightly and stay fixed, get started now, from home electrics maintenance to installing sound and light systems
- WIDE RANGE: Crimping range of 22-10AWG, divided into red(22-18AWG)blue(16-14AWG) and yellow(12-10AWG) to ensure the right crimp for the right job. For use with standard terminals, non-insulated terminals, cord end terminals, open barrel terminals making this the solution to all of your electrical terminal crimping needs
- PERFECT CRIMP EVERY TIME: Designed with a ratchet mechanism that reduces hand strain and requires less effort than non-ratcheting crimpers. Teeth capture and hold the sides of the terminal as it crimps the top and bottom so as to create a consistent crimp. Prevents damaged and distorted terminals to save project time and material costs. Includes quick release lever to open jaws. Made from high strength carbon steel to prevent deformation and bending for a lifetime of use
- RATCHET MECHANISM: Ratchet feature means little to no effort is required for making crimps and ergonomic handles make it easy to use and hold while fiddling around with wiring and cables. A manual switch can be easily adjusted to make changes to pressure and ensure a suitable crimp is made. Strong enough to handle the toughest working conditions
- SPECIFICATION: Crimpers have a range of 22-10AWG(0.5-6mm²) for non-insulated terminals, cord-end terminals and open barrel terminals and come with a ratcheting mechanism for creating the perfect, sturdy crimp on a range of electrical repair and maintenance projects. Get yours now and make uneven and failed crimps a thing of the past!