Hi-Spec 32 Piece S2 Steel Hex Bit Socket Set with SAE and Metric 1/4”, 3/8” & 1/2" Drive Bit Sockets Chrome Finish for Automotive, Mechanical and Engineering Tasks – All in Sturdy Storage Case
Original price $42.99
Current price $39.99
- HEX MASTER: Get prepared for automotive, engineering tasks and more with this extensive Hex Bit Socket Set including the sizes you need for working on cars, bikes, motorcycles, vans, trucks trailers and much more – removing an axle bolt, changing your oil or simple changing a wheel – this set of 1/2, 1/4 and 3/8” drive heavy duty hex bit sockets will have the size you need!
- TORQUE STRENGTH: Precision machined from high strength chrome vanadium steel, these bit sockets provide a great balance of toughness and durability so you can apply maximum torque from start to finish. Socket end is given a mirror chrome finish that not only looks great but also serves to prevent corrosion of your tools – so you can use them for years to come!
- MACHINED TO PERFECTION: Bit end is machined from premium S2 Alloy Steel, making it harder and more durable than other common steel materials – helping to reduce wear over time. Precision machining provides accurate sizing, with chamfered bit ends that insert smoothly into fasteners to prevent damaged edges and allowing a quick, frustration-free insertion thereby reducing overall project time
- A SOCKET FOR EVERY OCCASION: Set includes a selection of most common SAE and Metric sizes of hex bit that will cover you in a wide range of tasks. 1/2, 1/4, and 3/8” driver sizes cover SAE 5/64-3/4” and Metric 2-19mm for tasks including bicycle adjustments, machine repairs, automotive maintenance and more – whether precision adjusting or looking for maximum torque this set is up to the task!
- SAFE & SOUND: Bits come neatly organized in an industrial-strength storage case that keeps bits in their relevant slots while protecting them from knocks and drops. Sizes are embossed on the case itself as well as engraved on our sockets so you can find the exact size you need without wasting valuable project time