Hi-Spec 30 Piece SAE & Metric Hex Key Set. Short & Long Arm Cr-V Steel Allen Keys for Furniture Assembly, Bike Repair, & Household DIY. All In a Folded Case
Original price $20.99
Current price $16.99
- ♦ ESSENTIAL SAE/ METRIC HEX KEYS: A strong, reliable set of Hex Keys are an essential part of any tool set, and this set of 30 most commonly-used SAE and Metric sizes is the must-have addition to your DIY armoury. Tasks such as installing towel bars, tightening door handles, assembling furniture, and adjusting bikes or book shelves – Whether amateur DIY or professional user, all can benefit from a reliable and versatile set of Hex Keys!
- ♦ STRENGTH: Hex Keys are manufactured to ANSI standards using Chrome-Vanadium steel to withstand tough working conditions and high levels of force, then heat treated with a black oxide chrome to resist corrosion. Precision-machined tips fit fasteners perfectly and won’t wear away over time – a well-built set of keys you can depend on not to let you down
- ♦ USABILITY: Tools have been designed for maximum ease of use, including long-arm keys that allow for extra reach and leverage so you can get the torque you need to undo the tightest of fasteners. Short-arm versions are more suited to working in tight spaces in and around furnishing. Accurately-sized, chamfered ends allow keys to be easily inserted without knocking the tip, reducing wear and frustration during use
- ♦ MUST-OWN: This 30 piece Hex Key set completely covers all hexagonal screws and contains both long and short-arm SAE and Metric measurements for limitless applications around the home, garage and garden. You never know when you may need the right size Hex Key – and this set is sure to have the size you are looking for!
- ♦ COMPACT STORAGE CASE: A fold-out case makes tools easy to access and high-visibility SAE and Metric sizes marked on the case will reduce time spend looking for the correct-sized key and increase overall project efficiency. Use the hang hole at the back to hang your keys on your tool shelf or wall or take advantage of the set’s compact size and store it anywhere you want – a spare tool drawer or within other, bigger tool sets