Hi-Spec 9" Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper for 22-10AWG(0.5-6mm²) Terminals, Non-Insulated Terminals, Cord-end and Open Barrel Terminals for Electronics Repair & Maintenance. Compatible with MOLEX
Original price $18.99
Current price $15.99
- UPGRADE: Throw out that old out-of-date wire crimper and begin saving time and money with these wire terminal crimpers from Hi-Spec Tools. For the DIY electrician a reliable crimping tool is essential, and this precision ratcheting wire crimper will save the time and hassle of failed crimps. Manual adjust pressure button and color-coded for wire size makes this easy to use and widely applicable
- WIDE RANGE: Crimping range of 22-10AWG, divided into red(22-18AWG)blue(16-14AWG) and yellow(12-10AWG) to ensure the right crimp for the right job. For use with standard terminals, non-insulated terminals, cord end terminals, open barrel terminals making this the solution to all of your electrical terminal crimping needs
- PERFECT CRIMP EVERY TIME: Designed with a ratchet mechanism that reduces hand strain and requires less effort than non-ratcheting crimpers. Teeth capture and hold the sides of the terminal as it crimps the top and bottom so as to create a consistent crimp. Prevents damaged and distorted terminals to save project time and material costs. Includes quick release lever to open jaws. Made from high strength carbon steel to prevent deformation and bending for a lifetime of use
- RATCHET MECHANISM: Ratchet feature means little to no effort is required for making crimps and ergonomic handles make it easy to use and hold while fiddling around with wiring and cables. A manual switch can be easily adjusted to make changes to pressure and ensure a suitable crimp is made. Strong enough to handle the toughest working conditions
- SPECIFICATION: Crimpers have a range of 22-10AWG(0.5-6mm²) for non-insulated terminals, cord-end terminals and open barrel terminals and come with a ratcheting mechanism for creating the perfect, sturdy crimp on a range of electrical repair and maintenance projects. Get yours now and make uneven and failed crimps a thing of the past!